Representing the PRECLINICAL Portfolio of Mediso in North America
Mediso works in the field of design and manufacturing of high-end clinical and life science research multi-modality in vivo molecular imaging systems.
All preclinical imagers are highly integrated and include MultiCell small-animal environment systems to provide anesthesia support and temperature monitoring functions to lab animals during the preparation stage and the imaging process enabling 4D-, 5D imaging applications including cardiac and pulmonary gating.
nanoScan Products comes complete with inherently multi-modal powerful, easy to use software solutions for each phase of your preclinical workflow:
- Nucline Acquisition Software Package by Mediso,
- Tera-Tomo 3D Recontruction Engine Software by Mediso,
- Interview FUSION Visualization and Evaluation Software developed by Mediso for SPECT, PET, CT and MRI imaging processing,
- VivoQuant Image Processing and Analysis Software Suite from Invicro,
- PMOD Data Analysis Software from PMOD Technologies (optional),
- DICOM Server Software by Mediso.