Late Breaking Abstracts and Early Bird Registration for WMIC 2014
WMIS released a call for Late Breaking Abstracts between June 30- July 9, 2014 for the World Molecular Imaging Congress 2014 in Seoul, Korea. The organizers will accept submissions for both oral and poster presentations. To submit your abstract, please visit http://wmis2014.abstractcentral.com/ on or after June 30.
Make sure that you include a Persuasive Data file if you would like your abstract to be considered for an oral presentation. Persuasive data should include figure captions that explain the results of the figure without requiring the reviewer to re-read the main text. Without a Persuasive Data file it is very likely that your submission won't be accepted for oral presentation.
WMIC 2014 Program Emphases are:
- • Chemistry and Imaging Probes: CT, Multimodal, MRI, Nuclear Imaging, Optical Imaging, Photo-Acoustic Imaging, Ultrasound
- • First-in-Human & Clinical Studies: Cardiology, Infectious Disease, Inflammation/Immunology, Metabolic Disease, Neurology, Oncology
- • Preclinical Cell & Tissue Level Studies: Cardiology, Cells, Infectious Disease, Inflammation/Immunology, Neurology, Oncology, Reporter Genes / Signal, Transduction & Epigenetics
- • Preclinical in vivo Studies: Cardiology, Infectious Disease, Inflammation/Immunology, Metabolic Disease, Neurology, Oncology, Reporter Genes / Signal, Transduction & Epigenetics
- • Technology and Software Developments: CT, Clinical PET/SPECT, Hybrid Multimodality, MRI, Optical Imaging, Preclinical PET/SPECT, Photo-Acoustic Imaging, Systems Biology, Ultrasound