SfN's 45th annual meeting is the premier venue for neuroscientists to present emerging science, learn from experts, forge collaborations with peers, explore new tools and technologies, and advance careers. Neuroscience 2015 will take place October 17-21 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
Please visit us at Booth #343 where we look forward to showing you the nanoScan PET/MRI(3T), the ultimate translational imaging tool for neuroscience. You can navigate the whole floor plan at My Neuroscience Marketplace.
We're looking forward to seeing you in Chicago!
ISMRM 2015 was a nice experience, our first time as an exhibitor - introduced the nanoScan PET/MRI 3T. Compact and charming as all nanoScan product - sharing the Nucline acquisition framework, MultiCell animal handling system with other nanoScan systems. We're leaving Toronto, ON to Baltimore, MD for the SNMMI 2015 Annual Conference: http://www.medisousa.com/events/mediso-usa-at-snmmi-2015-annual-meeting.
See you at our Booth #135!
The annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience is ongoing with the exhibition starting tomorrow. on Sunday. We're looking forward to seeing you in Washington DC.
Please visit us at booth #711 where we look forward to showing you what’s new in the world of preclinical and translational molecular imaging.
Related to Neuroscience, especially Imaging: The list of recommended publications page was expanded again before the event: 'Positron Emission Tomography in CNS Drug Discovery and Drug Monitoring' from Piel at al published in the August 2014 issue of the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. The article summarizes how PET can be be a valuable tool in CNS drug research and also features our nanoScan PET/MRI.
Right now, we especially offer two of our products to the interest of the Neuroscience 2014 participants for neurology research: the nanoScan PET/MRI and the MultiScan LFER 150 PET/CT.
We hope to see you on the exhibition floor.
October 18-22, Gothenburg, Sweden
Visit Mediso at booth #171 - our booth is conveniently located next to the biggest cafeteria on the exhibition floor!
The Mediso Preclinical User Workshop will be held on Monday from 1pm to 3pm. More details at the EANM 2014 Event Page.
The European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM) is the umbrella organisation of nuclear medicine in Europe and represents the sector towards the European Institutions. The EANM 2014 Annual Meeting will be held in Lyon, France this year in October.
WMIS released a call for Late Breaking Abstracts between June 30- July 9, 2014 for the World Molecular Imaging Congress 2014 in Seoul, Korea. The organizers will accept submissions for both oral and poster presentations. To submit your abstract, please visit http://wmis2014.abstractcentral.com/ on or after June 30.
Make sure that you include a Persuasive Data file if you would like your abstract to be considered for an oral presentation. Persuasive data should include figure captions that explain the results of the figure without requiring the reviewer to re-read the main text. Without a Persuasive Data file it is very likely that your submission won't be accepted for oral presentation.
WMIC 2014 Program Emphases are:
- • Chemistry and Imaging Probes: CT, Multimodal, MRI, Nuclear Imaging, Optical Imaging, Photo-Acoustic Imaging, Ultrasound
- • First-in-Human & Clinical Studies: Cardiology, Infectious Disease, Inflammation/Immunology, Metabolic Disease, Neurology, Oncology
- • Preclinical Cell & Tissue Level Studies: Cardiology, Cells, Infectious Disease, Inflammation/Immunology, Neurology, Oncology, Reporter Genes / Signal, Transduction & Epigenetics
- • Preclinical in vivo Studies: Cardiology, Infectious Disease, Inflammation/Immunology, Metabolic Disease, Neurology, Oncology, Reporter Genes / Signal, Transduction & Epigenetics
- • Technology and Software Developments: CT, Clinical PET/SPECT, Hybrid Multimodality, MRI, Optical Imaging, Preclinical PET/SPECT, Photo-Acoustic Imaging, Systems Biology, Ultrasound