The organizers of the Symposium invited innovative leaders in translational molecular imaging to present the latest advances and emerging global trends in the field. Mediso USA is proud to be an Exhibitor Sponsor of the event.
For the most up-to-date final program please visit the event's website.
- 7:30am Registration, Breakfast and Networking
- 8:15am - Symposium Introduction
- 8:25am - Session 1 (4 speakers)
- 10:25am - Coffee Break and Networking
- 10:45am - Session 2 (4 speakers)
- 12:15 pm - Lunch Break and Networking
- 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm - Shuttle service to inviCRO: Guided tour and in-office presentation of inviCRO's new laboratory facilities.
The facilities include the Mediso's flagship small animal SPECT/CT system, the nanoScan SPECT/CT installed in November 2013
- 2:00 pm - Session 3 (4 speakers)
- 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm - Panel Discussion
- 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm - Evening Reception on location at District Hall.
- Nathalie Agar, PhD - Brigham and Women's Hospital: Director, Surgical Molecular Imaging Lab
- Tom Bocan, PhD - USAMRIID: Head, Preclinical In Vivo Imaging
- Daniel Bradley, PhD - Takeda: Head of Biomedical Imaging Group
- Chris Contag, PhD - Stanford: Co-director, Molecular Imaging Program at Stanford Med.
- John V. Frangioni, M.D. - Curadel: CEO, The Curadel Companies
- Catherine Hines, PhD - Merck: Associate Principle Scientist
- Tim McCarthy, PhD - Pfizer: Exec. Director and Head of Clinical & Translational Imaging
- Paul McCracken, PhD - Eisai: Director, Head of Preclinical Imaging
- Ajay Verma, PhD - Biogen Idec: Vice President, Experimental Medicine
- Anna Wu, PhD - UCLA: Director JCCC Cancer Molecular Imaging